Cucumber & bell pepper quinoa
- 1L water
- 2 tsp salt
- 200g quinoa
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 150g red pepper, finely diced
- 250g cucumber, halved lengthwise and finely chopped
2) Rinse the quinoa, add to the saucepan and stir briefly.
3) When the pan returns to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer gently until the quinoa has absorbed the liquid and the grains are tender.
4) Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well until combined.
5) Taste, adjust seasoning, as needed, and serve.