Pork and Ginger Stir-fry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 large garlic cloves or handful of small Thai garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 4cm piece of ginger, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 4 large mild green chillies, trimmed and sliced
- 500g pork loin or fillet, sliced into thin pieces
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Steamed rice to serve
1. Heat vegetable oil in a wok over high heat and stir-fry garlic, onion and ginger for 2 minutes or until onion is starting to brown. Toss through chillies.
2. Add pork and stir-fry until just cooked. Add fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Stir-fry for another minute to coat everything in the sauce.
3. Serve with steamed rice.