Thai Red Curry with Chicken and Pineapple
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 400g BBQ chicken, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 100g fresh pineapple, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, crushed
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup Thai basil leaves
- Steamed rice to serve
1. Heat coconut cream over high heat. Add curry paste and stir into hot coconut cream. Cook, stirring until the paste is fragrant.
2. Add coconut milk, chicken, pineapple and tomatoes. Simmer 10 minutes to warm through chicken.
3. Stir through fish sauce, sugar, kaffir lime leaves, lime juice and basil leaves. Serve with steamed rice.
4. Note: Left-over roast chicken is perfect for this dish. If using store-bought BBQ chicken, leave it to cool down before slicing.