Roasted chicken with smokey orange sauce
- Cooking spray
- 8 (140 g) skinless chicken breast halves (with bone)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 225 g orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
2) Season chicken all over with salt and black pepper. Arrange chicken in prepared pan and set aside.
3) In a small bowl, combine orange marmalade, soy sauce and liquid smoke. Mix until blended. Pour mixture over chicken.
4) Roast 35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Serve 4 chicken breast halves with this meal and refrigerate remaining chicken until ready to use.
Yield: 4 servings (with leftovers for additional meals such as Robin's chicken quesadillas and Thai chicken salad).