Roasted miso salmon with rosemary roasted potatoes
- Cooking spray
- 4 salmon fillets (about 150g each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 60ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml rice wine (mirin)
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 4 Yukon gold potatoes or similar, cut into 5cm chunks
- 15ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp freshly chopped rosemary leaves
- 35g freshly chopped coriander leaves
2) Season the salmon with salt and black pepper and place in a roasting pan. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, rice wine and miso paste. Brush the mixture all over the salmon in the pan.
3) In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, oil, garlic, rosemary and salt and black pepper to taste. Toss to coat the potatoes. Arrange the potatoes alongside the salmon (or on a separate baking sheet if there's not enough room).
4) Roast the salmon and potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes, until both are fork-tender.
5) Serve the salmon fillets with the coriander sprinkled over top and the potatoes on the side.