Ripe Pear, Walnut and Gorgonzola Salad
A salad of pears and salty Gorgonzola piccante is perfect for lunch.
- 100g walnut halves
- 100g rocket, cleaned, dried
- 4 ripe pears, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon
- 45ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 250g Gorgonzola piccante, crumbled
Toast nuts in small pan over medium heat until fragrant. Cool.
Combine rocket and pear in a salad bowl. Dress the salad with lemon juice and olive oil, salt and pepper. Top salad with lots of Gorgonzola piccante and toasted walnuts.