Achaari Salmon Wraps
Succulent salmon in a creamy tomato sauce with the flavours of Indian five spice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or rapeseed oil
- 140g salmon, uncooked and skin removed, cut into finger length pieces
- 170g of mixed vegetables: 1/4 red onion, sliced, 1/2 green pepper, 1/4 red pepper, 1/4 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 Patak’s Punjabi 5 Spice Indian Stir Fry sachet
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2-4 chapattis or tortilla wraps
- Good handful of salad leaves, washed
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok. Fry the salmon, pepper and onions for a few minutes.
Stir in the Patak’s Punjabi 5 Spice Indian Stir Fry sachet and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add the chopped coriander and stir to mix well.
Lay the wraps out and fill with the stir fry and a few salad leaves. Roll and serve.
Follow Patak’s on Facebook for more news, recipes and offers.
Recipe courtesy of Patak's.