Griddled salmon steaks with chipotle-ponzu sauce and grilled French beans
- Cooking spray
- 4 salmon steaks, about 150–175g each
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 225g fresh French beans
- 125ml orange juice
- 60ml fresh lemon juice
- 60ml reduced-salt soy sauce
- 5g shallot, chopped
- 5g fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 tsp chipotle chilli peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 clove garlic
- Cellophane noodles, as an accompaniment (optional)
2) Arrange the French beans on the griddle alongside the salmon. Cook 10 minutes, until crisp-tender, turning frequently.
3) Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the remaining ingredients except the noodles and puree until smooth to make the ponzu sauce.
4) Serve the salmon steaks with French beans on the side and ponzu sauce drizzled on top. Serve with cellophane noodles if desired.