Pan-fried salmon fillet with crispy chorizo
- 50g chorizo, diced
- 60g tinned cannellini beans, drained
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 100ml strong chicken stock from one stock cube
- 1 tomato, seeds removed and diced
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 30g aubergine, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil to fry
- Plain white flour to dust
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 110g salmon fillet
- Knob of butter
2) In a separate pan, fry off the aubergine and garlic together in a little olive oil for two minutes until it becomes like a paste.
3) To cook the salmon, mix together some flour with the chilli flakes on a plate and season with salt and pepper. Coat the salmon in the flour and cook in the butter for around 4 to 5 minutes, starting it off skin-side down and flipping over halfway through.
4) Serve the salmon on top of the bean salad with a quenelle of the aubergine on top.