Pan fried salmon with spaghettini pesto
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g salmon fillet, skinned
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g cooked spaghettini
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 6 sunblush tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 5 baby mozzarella balls
- Dash vinegar
1) Heat the oil and add the seasoned salmon fillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
2) Meanwhile, mix the warm spaghettini with the pesto and parsley.
3) Arrange the sunblush tomatoes and the mozzarella in a bowl and add a dash of vinegar. Top with the warmed pasta and then the cooked salmon.