Roasted wild salmon with tomatoes, basil and capers, Parmesan-crusted cauliflower and rice
- Cooking spray
- 4 wild salmon fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon and herb seasoning
- 900g cauliflower florets
- 35g grated parmesan cheese
- 160g chopped plum tomatoes
- 7g basil leaves, sliced
- 2 tbsp drained capers
- 425g instant brown rice, cooked according to package directions
2) Season the salmon with salt and pepper and brush lemon and herb seasoning all over both sides.
3) Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the cauliflower on another baking sheet, spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan. Roast 15 minutes, until the fish is fork tender and the cauliflower is golden brown and tender.
4) In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, basil and capers. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Serve the salmon fillets with tomato mixture spooned over top and with the rice.