Wild Alaska salmon, spinach and pasta bake
Try a hearty pasta bake for supper with friends.
- 1 (416g) or 2 (213g) cans red or pink wild Alaska salmon
- 250g pasta shapes
- 100g fresh spinach
- 1 (350g) jar tomato and sweet pepper pasta sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (125g) balls mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
2) Cook the pasta in plenty of lightly salted boiling water for about 10 to 12 minutes, or according to pack instructions, until tender. Add the spinach for the final minute of cooking time, allowing the leaves to wilt. Drain well, then transfer to four individual baking dishes.
3) Share the pasta sauce and salmon chunks between the dishes, stirring gently to mix. Season with a little salt and pepper.
4) Arrange the mozzarella slices over the pasta, then sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Transfer to the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned and bubbling
Cook's Tip: Use your choice of pasta sauce, whichever is your favourite.