- 1 lemon
- 900g large prawns in the shell (about 30)
- 120ml mild chilli sauce
- 120ml good quality tomato ketchup
- 3 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco
2) Remove the prawns with a slotted spoon to a bowl of cool water. When they are cool enough to handle, peel and devein them. Chill until ready to serve.
3) For the cocktail sauce, combine the chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco. Divide the prawns between 6 serving dishes and dress with the cocktail sauce.