Rolled Pork Shoulder with Parmigiano Reggiano, Ham and Black Truffle
- 8 Pork loin slices (about 1cm thick)
- 8 cooked ham slices
- 2 spoons, Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 spoon, grated black truffle
- 100g shaved Parmigiano Reggiano
- 50g shaved black truffle
- 4 spoons, extra virgin olive oil
- 1 glass, fresh cream
- 50g unsalted butter
- 1 glass, white wine
1. Lay the pork loin slices on a board and pound them slightly. Arrange a cooked ham slice, truffle shavings and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano on each loin slice.
2. For each slice, fold in the edges on either side and roll them up, finish with a toothpick to hold them together.
3. Heat butter and oil in a pan. Add the rolls and sauté, turning them and simmering with white wine until reduced. Once browned off add fresh cream, grated Parmigiano Reggiano and grated truffle and cook again. Serve with truffle shavings.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Micaela Pellegrini, from Osteria Ca' d'Angel
Image courtesy of John Holdship