Seafood Grill Packets
- 8 shell-on jumbo shrimp, deveined
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay
- 6 small red skin potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 links andouille sausage (about 8 ounces), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 16 littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 2 ears corn, cut into 1-inch wheels
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, sliced into 8 rounds
- 2 spring onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- Grilled crusty bread, for serving
1. Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
2. Toss the shrimp with the seafood seasoning. Place two 12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil per packet (8 sheets total for 4 packets) on a flat surface. Divide the ingredients among the 4 packets, layering in the potato slices, sausage slices, shrimp, clams, corn wheels, butter, lemon rounds and spring onions. Fold up the ends of the foil and seal into packets.
3. Place the packets on the grill, cover and cook until the clams open and the potatoes and shrimp are cooked, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with grilled crusty bread.
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee