Parmigiano Reggiano and Seafood Linguini
A light and slightly-spicy dinner option using the freshest seafood and herbs.
- 150g linguini
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely copped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (leave the seeds in if you like your food spicy!)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 300g mixed seafood (mussels, prawns, scallops – this can be either raw or pre-cooked)
- 1 lemon
- 40g grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Salt and pepper
- Small handful parsley, chopped
1. Cook linguini in boiling salted water according to pack instructions. Drain and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, fry onion, garlic and chilli in olive oil over a medium heat for 3-5 minutes until softened and beginning to brown.
3. Add the seafood, stirring until cooked-through, then stir through the zest and juice of one lemon.
4. Toss the seafood mixture and 25g grated Parmigiano Reggiano through the cooked linguini and serve topped with more Parmigiano Reggiano and parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Parmigiano Reggiano