- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped leftover french fries (you could also use roasted potatoes, hash browns, tater tots, etc.)
- 1/2 cup chopped deli ham
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen peas
- 1/4 cup ricotta
- 2 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs. Whisk in the milk, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof 10-inch cast-iron or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the french fries, ham and peas. Saute about 2 minutes. Pour in the egg mixture. Drop the ricotta by the teaspoonful around the pan. Do the same with the pesto.
4. Transfer the skillet to the oven. Let cook until the eggs are set, 13 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee