The WhiteHogg world championship steak marinade
- 2 steaks of choice
- Meat tenderizer, to coat each steak
- Pinch sugar
- Paprika, to coat each steak
- Garlic powder, to coat each steak
- Black pepper, to coat each steak
- Cooking oil, to coat each steak
2) Lightly pour cooking oil onto the steaks and rub into the steak by hand. Flip the steaks over and repeat the same process on the other side. Place the steaks in an airtight container and refrigerate for no more than 4 hours.
3) To griddle, heat a charcoal griddle to approximately 150C/Gas 2. Griddle the steaks for 7 to 8 minutes on each side. When cooked to preferred doneness, place in a pan and cover with foil to allow the juices to distribute.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and, therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.