Chicken Stir Fry
- 450g The Co-operative British chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 x 320g pack The Co-operative Chinese stir fry vegetables
- 1 x 120g Blue Dragon stir fry Chow Mein sauce
- 280g The Co-operative easy cook long grain rice
1. In a wok, heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil until it begins to sizzle. Add in the chicken pieces and stir fry for 5 minutes.
2. Then add the vegetables and sauce, keep stirring over a high heat for a further 2 minutes or until everything is piping hot.
3. In the meantime cook the rice just like it says on the pack.
4. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food