Pork, Tenderstem and Black Bean Stir Fry
- 2 tbsp stir fry oil
- 600g pork fillet, sliced into strips
- 200g-300g Tenderstem broccoli, sliced in half
- 1 bunch spring onions, cut into 3cm sticks
- 6 tbsp black bean sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 100ml chicken stock
- A handful of roasted cashew nuts
- Rice or noodles, to serve
Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large wok and then add the pork. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes, or until browned. Remove from the wok and keep warm.
Add the remaining 1 tbsp of oil to the wok, and stir-fry the Tenderstem and spring onions for a few minutes until the Tenderstem is just tender. Add the black bean sauce, lemon juice and chicken stock. Cook for about 1 minute for the sauce to thicken slightly. Return the pork back to the pan, add the nuts and cook just long enough for it to heat through.
Serve with rice or noodles.
Recipe courtesy of Tenderstem Broccoli