Stir fried sweet potato with prawns and coriander
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small shallots, finely sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into long, fine matchsticks, then blanched
- 1/2 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 pak choy, roughly shredded
- 150g prawns
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 10g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Lime wedge
Serves: 1 serving1) Heat the oil, then add the shallots and sweet potato and cook for 2 minutes.
2) Add the chilli and pak choy, stirring quickly.
3) Finally add the prawns, vinegar, sugar and fish sauce. Mix well, do not over cook.
4) Season well and add the coriander. Serve with a wedge of fresh lime.