Tenderstem with Oyster Sauce, Garlic and Ginger
- 200g pack Tenderstem broccoli
- Splash groundnut oil
- Thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, finely sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 4 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce
- Freshly chopped coriander leaf to serve
Boil or steam the Tenderstem for about 3 minutes until tender.
Gently fry the ginger and garlic in the groundnut oil until softened.
Add the oyster and soy sauces and warm through.
Add the cooked Tenderstem and toss to coat in the sauce.
Serve with basmati rice into which you have stirred a big handful of chopped fresh coriander leaf.
Recipe courtesy of Tenderstem Broccoli