Siba's Beetroot and Feta Cheese Salad
- 8 medium beetroot, washed and stems removed
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 150g feta cheese, roughly crumbled
- 50g roasted pine or pistachio nuts
- 2 baby spring onions, finely sliced
- For the Dressing
- 80ml mayonnaise
- 80ml chutney
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar
1. Cook the beetroot in water for 15-20 minutes until cooked. Removed from heat and rinse in cold running water. Rub hands with oil, to prevent staining skin, and peel off the skin and leave to cool completely.
2. Cube or slice the beet and mix with the onion. Mix with the dressing ingredients together and mix with the beet and onion mixture. Place onto serving platter.
3. Top with feta cheese, roasted nuts and spring onion and serve or chill in the fridge until needed.