Cauliflower with sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 20g chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2.5cm chunks
- 120ml water
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
2) Stir in the spices and salt and pepper and toast for 15 seconds and then add the tomatoes, sweet potatoes and water. Bring to a boil and then turn down the heat and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
3) Add the cauliflower and stir well. Place a tight fitting lid on the pan and cook until the cauliflower is tender-crisp, about 5 to 8 minutes.