Sweet potato rice with tandoori halibut
- 200g piece of halibut with skin on
- 1/2 tsp dry chilli
- 1 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp grams masala
- 250ml natural yoghurt
- For the paste
- Cooked basmati rice
- 1 sweet potato
- Small bunch of coriander to garnish
- Pinch of salt
- Juice of one lime
- 1 sprig curry leaves
1) Place coated fish onto a wire oven rack with a tray beneath it and cook at 180 degrees c for 10 minutes.
2) Serve with the rice.
3) Marinade the fish in the lime juice and the salt.
4) Blend all the dry spices with the yoghurt and coat the fish.
5) Bake the sweet potato in the oven at 180 degrees C for 45 minutes
6) Scoop our cooked potato and fold into the cooked rice.