Edamame-rice salad with teriyaki tuna
- 450 g cooked Arborio rice
- Sauteed edamame, reserved from bavette steak with sauteed edamame and wasabi-mustard dressing
- 115 g grated carrots
- 60 g chopped spring onions, green parts only
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tsps sesame oil
- 1 tsp hot Dijon-style mustard
- 2 (140 g) packages prepared tuna fillets
- 2 tbsps reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 900 g red lettuce leaves or 4 large radicchio leaves
1) In a large saucepan, combine the cooked rice with 60 ml of water. Cover and cook until the rice absorbs the water and is cooked through.
2) In a large bowl, combine rice, edamame, carrots, spring onions, coriander, sesame oil and mustard. Stir to combine.
3) Place the tuna fillets on a plate and pour teriyaki sauce on top. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
4) Arrange red lettuce or radicchio leaves on individual plates. Spoon edamame-rice salad over top or inside radicchio leaf. Top each with tuna fillets and serve.