Fusilli with tuna and tomato sauce
- 500g fusilli
- 1 (735g) jar simple tomato sauce
- 2 (170g each) tins tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1 tbsp drained capers
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
2) Meanwhile, combine the tomato sauce, tuna, capers, and lemon peel in a heavy large skillet. Using a fork, break the tuna into chunks. Simmer to blend the flavors, about five minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3) Drain the pasta, reserving 225ml of the cooking liquid. Add the pasta to the sauce and toss to coat. Toss the pasta with enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Stir in the parsley and serve.