Linguini with Tuna, Leeks and Capers
- 350g linguine
- 50g leeks
- 150g canned tuna
- 15g chopped parsley
- Handful of chopped capers
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 40g Parmigiano Reggiano
1. Wash and cut the leeks into small batons.
2. Gently braise them in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil. When they starts to become slightly golden and crispy add the chopped capers and the chopped parsley. After few seconds add the drained tuna, in chunks. Set aside.
3. Boil linguine in plenty boiling water. We recommend using 1 litre of water for every 100g of pasta.
4. Before draining, remember to set aside a spoonful of pasta water to help toss and stir the pasta and sauce together
5. Drain al dente, toss in the pan with the tuna sauce.
6. Add a little of the cooking water, sprinkle with grated Parmigiano and serve.