Mediterranean tuna wrap
Recipe by:Ellie Krieger
- 350g tinned light tuna in water, drained well
- 40g finely diced red onion
- 25g chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 25g chopped kalamata olives
- 45ml olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 30ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 85g pre-washed mixed greens
- 4 whole-grain wrap breads
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
1) In a medium bowl combine the tuna, onion, parsley, olives.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour about two thirds of the dressing over the tuna mixture and toss to combine.
3) In a separate bowl, pour the rest of the dressing over the greens and toss to combine.
4) Place some tuna salad onto each piece of wrap bread. Top with the greens and a few tomato slices. Roll the wraps and serve.