Tuna Melt Quesadillas
- 2 x 160g cans of tuna, drained
- ½ pack Old El Paso™ Roasted Tomato & Pepper Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 jar of Old El Paso™ Thick 'n' Chunky Mild Salsa (or Hot if you'd prefer)
- 8 Old El Paso™ Super Soft Flour Tortillas
- 200g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 bottle of Old El Paso™ Cool Soured Cream Topping
1. In a small bowl, combine the tuna, seasoning mix, mayonnaise and four tablespoons salsa.
2. Top half of each tortilla with the tuna mixture and grated cheese, then fold the other half of each tortilla, pressing down slightly.
3. Heat a large non stick pan with the other tsp oil, and place two filled tortillas to cook for about three minutes each side, turning once until golden brown and piping hot.
4. Repeat with remaining tortillas, until all of the mixture is used up.
5. Cut each quesadilla into wedges and serve with extra salsa and sour cream.
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™