- 200g (1/4 of a medium) white cabbage shredded
- 200g (1/4 of a medium) red cabbage shredded
- 220g, 2 medium carrots, washed and shredded
- 100g bean sprouts
- 2 stems spring onions, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, finely chopped and extra for garnish
- For the Dressing
- 400ml mayonaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- Heaped 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
1. Shred the cabbage and carrots using a food processor.
2. Chop the spring onions and coriander.
3. Add the cabbages, carrot, spring onions and coriander to a bowl, add the bean sprouts.
4. Mix together.
5. To make the dressing: mix all the ingredients together in a separate bowl.
6. Add the dressing to the salad and mix thoroughly.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with a small bunch of coriander leaves.