Spinach and Paneer Curry
In the box:
- Garlic paste
- Korma curry paste
- Nigella seed blend
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 5 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 pack paneer cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 big bag of spinach (250g)
- 5-6 tablespoons double cream
- Natural yoghurt
- Chapatti bread to serve
From your cupboard:
- Sunflower or olive oil
This SimplyCook recipe takes just 20 minutes to cook, saving you precious time in the kitchen. SimplyCook have sourced quality ingredients to make this money-saving meal the perfect alternative to costly recipe book equivalents.
1. Heat enough oil to cover the base of a large frying pan. Once the oil is hot add the paneer and fry at high heat until all the cheese has been coloured on all sides, (roughly 5 minutes). Remove from the pan and set aside on a plate until needed.
2. In a deep pan add a little oil to cover the base and fry the onion for 2 minutes. Then add the Garlic Paste to the onions and stir quickly. Add the tomatoes and cream and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and then add the Korma Curry Paste. Stir the paste into the mixture and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the spinach leaves to the mixture and stir until the leaves have fully wilted into the curry. Then add the cooked paneer and half the Nigella Seed Blend and allow to simmer for another 3 minutes.
4. When you’re ready, serve the curry in bowls sprinkling the rest of the Nigella Seed Blend on top with the optional yoghurt and chapatti bread on the side.
Dunking the chapatti into this curry is a real treat!
Recipe courtesy of Simply Cook
Simply Cook provide you with tailored recipes and a selection of hero ingredient kits delivered to your door every month making cooking delicious new meals quick and accessible. Find out more at SimplyCook.com