Baked Parmigiano-Reggiano and Greek Yoghurt Chicken
Don't fancy cooking a whole Sunday roast? Opt for these juicy chicken breasts baked with garlicky yoghurt.
- 70g Parmigiano Reggiano
- 300ml Greek yoghurt
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 6 chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Mix together 50g grated Parmigiano Reggiano with the Greek yoghurt, garlic and plenty of black pepper.
3. Lay the chicken breasts on a grill pan and top with a good layer of the yoghurt mixture. Sprinkle over some more grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
4. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through and golden. Serve topped with shaved or grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
Recipe courtesy of Parmigiano Reggiano