Blueberry Yogurt Pops
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves
- 1 1/2 cups lowfat plain Greek yogurt
You will need: 6 mini paper drink cups and six 6-inch lollipop or wooden pop sticks
1. Put the blueberry preserves into a quart-size heavy resealable plastic food bag and squeeze it into one corner. Put the yogurt into the bag and squeeze it gently with your hands to lightly mix; swirls of blueberry throughout the yogurt are fine.
2. Arrange 6 mini paper drink cups on a small baking sheet. Using scissors, cut about 1/2 inch off the corner of the bag and squeeze the swirled yogurt mixture into the cups, filling them about two-thirds full.
3. Gently insert a 6-inch lollipop stick into each cup. The thickness of the yogurt should help the sticks stand upright.
4. Freeze for at least 2 hours before peeling off the paper cups and serving.