Cumin-Roasted Carrots with Greek Yoghurt
- 2 pounds small carrots (about 20 carrots), peeled
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Greek yoghurt
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the carrots on a baking sheet and drizzle with the oil. Sprinkle with the cumin and salt and toss well. Spread out in a single layer on the baking sheet and roast until tender, about 40 minutes, shaking pan halfway through the cooking time.
2. Place the carrots on a platter, sprinkle with the parsley and top with the yogurt.
Copyright 2013 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
From Food Network Kitchen