- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 onion
- 2 garlic clove
- 3 chicken broth
- 12 ounces root beer
- 1.25 apple cider vinegar
- 1 corn syrup
- 1 tomato ketchup
- 6 ounces tomato pur�e
- 0.50 molasses
- 0.25 brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon black pepper
How to make 2bleu's Wet Sauce for Ribs and More
- In a large dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and simmer about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining sauce ingredients and stir to blend. Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking, uncovered, for 2 hours or until reduced by half or to desired consistancy.
- Using an immulsifer (or let cool slightly and use a blender), blend to a smooth consistancy.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chicken cordon bleu
- Chicken with apple, onion and cider...
- Pan seared rib-eye steak with chipo...
- Smoked ribs with BBQ sauce
- Big bud's beer can chicken
- Roast rib of beef
- Spanish Spice Rubbed Rib-Eye with S...
- Rib of beef
- Zesty ginger beer BBQ pulled chicke...
- Victor's 1959 Cafe: Picadillo and C...
- Chicken breast and prawns with Prov...
- Vinegar-brined baby back ribs