Special equipment: 22x30cm/9x12in baking tin, star shaped cookie cutters in assorted sizes.
1. To make the brownies, heat the oven to 190°C/375°F. Grease and line a 22x30cm/9x12in baking tin with parchment paper.
2. On a low heat, melt together the chocolate, butter and sugar. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Add in the flour, cocoa powder and eggs and beat until shiny and smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into the lined tin and bake for 35-40 minutes. The top should be firm and shiny and the middle should still have a little jiggle to it.
4. Allow to cool completely in the tin. Turn out and carefully remove the baking parchment.
5. Using the star-shaped cutters, stamp out the brownies and spread with the green icing. Stack them, starting with the largest stars building up to the smallest stars at the top. Scatter over the sprinkles and dust with icing sugar.
Copyright 2017 Food Network UK. All rights reserved.