Made this? How was it?
- 80ml red wine vinegar
- 60ml balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 25g spring onions,
- 75g red onions, finely
- 40g peppadew peppers (sweet red peppers) or roasted red peppers, finely
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 60g honey
- 1 (350g) tin white beans, drained
- 1 (350g) tin chick peas, chickpeas, drained
- 1 (350g) tin pinto beans, drained
- 1 (350g) tin black beans, drained
How to make 4-bean relish
1) Mix all the ingredients together and leave to sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour for the flavours to.
2) Mix thoroughly before serving.