1. Toss the vegetables in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Lightly steam them till they are tender, removing them as they cook, set them aside to garnish the couscous.
2. Place the couscous in a bowl large enough for it to expand in.
3. Mix the oil into the couscous, cover with stock and stir in the salt.
4. Allow the stock to soak into the couscous.
5. Take a fork and rake it through the couscous to separate it.
6. Then place it into a fine sieve over a pot of boiling water and let it steam for 10-15 minutes warm and cook through.
7. When you are ready to serve, spoon the couscous into a dome shape bowl or dish pack it in firmly and invert it onto a serving dish, pack the vegetables around it and serve.