1. For the beef, season your chopping board with coarse salt. Roll beef into salt till coated, then roll and wrap fillet tightly with cling film. Leave to rest in fridge till needed.
2. Remove from fridge and unwrap. Set oven to 90 degrees and place fillets on oven tray.
3. Roast for 90min at 90 degrees. Remove and allow to rest.
4. For the oxtail, heat olive oil up in a large pot over a medium heat.
5. Season oxtail with salt and pepper. Brown oxtail in pot, remove once browned. Add onion and garlic to pot and allow to cook off 4-5 mins.
6. Add oxtail back into pot with fresh thyme. Cover with hot stock and simmer over a low heat for 3 hours (stirring occasionally). Remove from heat once meat is soft and tender.
7. Place potatoes into a medium sauce pan, season and cover with water.
8. Cook till soft, then remove from stove, drain and set aside.
1. Heat up a non-stick griddle pan. Place beef fillets in pan.
2. Sear till charred markings appear. Remove and allow to rest before serving.
3. Before serving potatoes, place them in medium size non-stick pan
4. Roast with garlic and thyme. Remove from pan once warmed through and add to oxtail, ready to serve.
5. To finish of the beef. take 1 ladle of oxtail braising liquid and heat up in a small sauce pan.
6. Add mascarpone to sauce. Stir to combine.
1. In a large sauce pan, wilt baby spinach over a medium heat. Remove from pan and allow to drain.
2. Place on plate once drained and serve with slices of beef fillet. Finish off with beef sauce.
3. Chop parsley and mix with olive oil. Place on top of oxtail to finish off.