- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 4 medium potato
- 2.50 lbs round steak
- 0.50 beef broth
How to make A-1 Round Steak (Crock Pot)
- Put scrubbed and quartered potatoes in Crock Pot.
- Mix mustard and A-1 Sauce.
- Paint meat with A-1 Sauce mixture.
- At this point you could put the whole thing in the fridge overnight and put it on to cook in the morning.
- When ready to cook, pour the beef broth over the top of the meat.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours, or high for 4-6. If you start with frozen meat, it will probably take the longer amount of time. I forgot to turn mine on until late, so I cooked it on high 2 hours, and then turned it back to low for another 3 hours and it was perf
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Mini Moroccan lamb burgers on brioc...
- Paniolo steak with wicked wahine ch...
- New York steak teppanyaki
- Rocket salad with steak, shaved Par...
- Johnny Garlic's grilled peppered st...
- Steak au poivre
- Steak with bearnaise
- Gaucho steak with 4-herb chimichurr...
- Classic Cowboy Steak with Mushrooms...
- Open-Face Grilled Steak Sandwich
- Balsamic-Marinated Steak and Unstuf...
- Company pot roast