- 0.50 lb noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onions
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1.50 teaspoons dried thyme
- 0.25 teaspoon pepper
- 10.50 ounces condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 milk
- 1 sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 egg
How to make A Bit Different Casserole
- Cook noodles until al dente, drain and rinse.
- Put oil in skillet and heat.
- Add onion and ground beef and cook until onion is soft and meat is no longer pink.
- Combine soup, milk and seasonings, and whisk until smooth.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole with Pam.
- Put 1/3 of the noodles in the casserole, followed by 1/2 of the meat and 1/2 of the soup mixture.
- Top with the remaining noodles.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over top.
- Pour beaten eggs over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F about 1 hour or until casserole is thoroughly hot and bubbly and top is very crisp.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Roast duck
- Golden Gate Chilli Ribs
- Yang Yang Crispy Beef
- Beef and Black Bean Ho Fun
- Sweet and tangy chilli beef
- Sichuan orange beef
- Lion Head meatballs
- Steamed pomfret fish
- Beef tossed with wild betel leaf an...
- Hong Kong style noodles with chicke...
- Sweet n sour sirloin stir-fry with....
- Tamarind beef and kohlrabi salad (G...