- 1 rolls
- 2 egg
- 2 monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 to taste iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 to taste mayonnaise
- 1 to taste tomato ketchup
- 1 to taste hot sauce
- 2 potato
- 1 onions
- 1 green bell peppers
- 1 to taste chilli powder
- 1 to taste paprika
- 1 to taste cayenne
- 1 to taste salt
How to make A Delicious, Hearty, Breakfast Sandwich Which is Inexpensive
- Peel and boil a couple potatoes until they are soft. Chop them and saute them with onions and green bell pepper. Add chili powder, paprika, a little cayenne and salt to create home fries.
- Cook two eggs in a pan (either an omelette or scrambled). Add the pepper jack cheese.
- Lightly toast the hero or roll. Spread on a little mayonnaise. Add the lettuce and tomato to the bread. Add the eggs and home fries to the bread. Add some ketchup and hot sauce (optional) Serve hot Devour the sandwich.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Breakfast San Diego style
- Frittata with potato and prosciutto...
- Parma Ham, Gruyère and Poached Egg...
- Zesty ginger beer BBQ pulled chicke...
- Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
- Southwest benedict
- Fried egg and avocado sandwich
- Serrano ham and manchego croquettas...
- Potato and Courgette Frittata
- Hearty Lamb and Lentil Stew
- BBQ chicken packed pita
- Heirloom toasted cheese sandwich an...