- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 2 banana
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 walnuts
- 1 to taste raspberry vinaigrette dressing
How to make A Different Spinach Salad
- Divide the spinach among four salad plates. Top with sliced bananas, strawberries and walnuts. Serve with dressing, to taste.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Rocket salad with seared prawns and...
- Strawberry panzanella
- Beetroot and Goat's Cheese Rocket S...
- Pear and pomegranate salad with Gor...
- Bryant Lake bowl: Smoked trout and....
- Pesto potato salad
- Fusilli with Tomato, Rocket and Fet...
- Herb salad
- Rocket and pear salad
- Cherries and figs in port vinegar
- Meringues with cassis and raspberri...
- Raspberry soda