- 13 g powdered white sauce mix
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1.50 egg noodles
- 4 chicken broth
- 6.50 ounces albacore tuna in water
- 0.50 celery
- 0.25 medium onions
- 0.50 carrots
- 0.50 green peas
- 0.25 red peppers
- 0.25 teaspoon dried oregano
- 0.25 teaspoon pepper
- 1 low-sodium cheddar cheese
How to make A Different Tuna Casserole
- Cook egg noodles in chicken broth until tender; drain - reserving liquid.
- Prepare sauce mix as pkg directs; stir in peanut butter.
- Cook celery, carrot and peas in reserved chicken broth until crisp tender.
- Put noodles, tuna, red pepper and vegetables in a bowl; add seasoning and sauce, toss gently to coat evenly.
- Pour into ungreased casserole; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered @ 350F for 30 minutes.
- Broil until cheese is golden brown.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Lee Bros. country captain
- Renaissance of tuna casserole
- Tuna in tomato-tarragon broth
- Slow cooker chipotle-lime chicken t...
- Messy polenta: polenta pasticciata
- Quick chicken mole
- Chicken cacciatore
- Baked prawns with tomatoes and feta...
- Seared Ahi tuna with Asian coleslaw...
- Grilled tuna on barley risotto
- Salt seared tuna with fennel, courg...
- Chicken tamarillo