- 0.50 lb ground beef
- 0.50 lb ground turkey
- 0.50 onions
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 10 flour tortilla
- 20 ounces refried beans
- 2 low-fat cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces light sour cream
How to make A Lighter Wet Burrito Casserole
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, prepare as on back of package. Add refried beans.
- Mix Mushroom soup with sour cream.
- Spread 1/2 of this mixture over bottom of 9x13" casserole dish.
- Cut Flour tortillas in 1" squares with scissors. Place 1/2 of them on next in the baking dish, top with a layer of refried beans and ground meat. Put the rest of the flour totillas on top and cover with remaining cream mixture. .
- Sprinkle cheese ontop and bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and tomatoes.
- Serve picate sauce or salsa and Tortilla chips on side.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Turkey Burritos
- Stretch-a-buck turkey and bean burr...
- Rib-eye and Anaheim chilli quesadil...
- Bert's Burger Bowl: Carne adovada
- Turkey mole poblano
- Beef and Cheddar Casserole
- Beef bourguignon
- Company pot roast
- Mexican meatloaf
- Bobby's goulash
- Scott's short ribs
- Slow cooker Moroccan brisket with r...