- 12 large egg
- 0.50 mayonnaise
- 2 spring onion
- 5 tablespoons sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil
How to make A Little More Devil in These Eggs
- Place eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan. Add cold water, filling the pan to 1 inch above eggs. Cover; bring to a boil over hight heat.
- Remove pot from heat and let stand, covered, until the eggs are hard-boiled, about 15 minutes. Place eggs under cold running water. Peel eggs; cut in half. Using a spoon, remove yolks.
- In a blender, combine yolks, , mayonnaise, green onion, sun-dried tomato and 1 Tbsp basil. Process until smooth, about 7 seconds.
- Spoon the filling into a pastry bag with a large star tip. Pipe filling into egg white halves. Garnish with remaining basil.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Little Lemon Meringue Pies
- 4-pepper devilled eggs
- Quick roasted tomato soup
- Puff pastry twists with sun-dried t...
- Hot-smoked salmon and chipotle crem...
- Rocket salad with seared prawns and...
- Little Devil's Food Cakes
- S'more brulee
- Sofrito mashed potatoes
- Rhode Island chowder
- Herbed-baked eggs
- Flounder fish salad