- 2 white rice
- 0.50 green lentils
- 1.50 French beans
- 1 small potatoes
- 1 eggs
- 1 garlic
- 1 small dried chillies
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 to taste vegetable oil
- 1 to taste water
- 1 to taste salt
- 1 to taste pepper
- 1 cooked beef
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
How to make A Simple Meal
- Wash and drain lentils and rice, then boil them together until its finished cooking.
- Before cooking the vegetables fry up the egg (sunny side up) and season with pepper and salt.
- Put some vegetable oil in the pan and let it heat up. then add potatoes and beans, the chilli, and some water (approx 1/2 cup) and let it cook for about 10 minutes with a lid on.
- NOTE: keep checking whether it's softened or not and keep stirring after every 4-5 minutes or so.
- Add the seasoning: the soy sauce and some salt (as much as desired).
- After setting everything on the plate, put some goji berries (or any other dried berries/fruit) on the rice, as well as 1 or 2 small slices of meat (any cooked meat) on top. (the last bit is optional if you want it totally vegetarian).
- You're done!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Veronica's veggie meatloaf with che...
- Sicilian hash
- Gaelic boxty
- French potato salad
- Red, white and blue potato salad
- Simple Lamb Casserole with New Pota...
- Lentil-potato salad
- Indian summer stew: butternut squas...
- Italian Lentil Salad
- Bulgur lentil pilaf with tahini-her...
- Medu vada (South Indian lentil doug...
- Prosciutto and goats cheese brusche...