- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 0.25 all-purpose flour
- 0.50 tsp salt
- 0.25 tsp pepper
- 1 pasta
- 1 tomato sauce
- 1 bay leaves
- 14.50 oz tomato
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 medium onions
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 tsp dried Italian herb seasoning
- 2 minced garlic clove
- 0.25 fresh parsley
- 2 tbsps dry white wine
- 2 tbsps parmesan cheese
How to make A Super Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- In a large heavy duty plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. Place chicken pieces in slow cooker stoneware.
- Add onion, mushrooms, celery, garlic, tomatoes, pasta sauce, wine, bay leaf and parsley to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours or High for 2 1/2 to 4 hours or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Discard bay leaf. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6-8 servings.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Slow cooker chicken chilli
- Slow cooker chipotle-lime chicken t...
- Slow cooker pepper pork chops
- Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
- Slow Cooker Sausage, Bean and Pasta...
- Slow-cooker bean and barley soup
- Slow-cooker choucroute
- Slow cooker ginger-soy short ribs a...
- Slow cooker Moroccan brisket with r...
- Slow cooker split pea soup with cho...
- Sweet-n-sour turkey meatballs
- Sancocho with aji