- 2 sugar
- 3 pints half-and-half
- 1 pint cream
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cherry extract
- 0.75 teaspoon almond extract
- 42 ounces cherry pie filling
- 0.50 slivered almonds
- 4 brownie
How to make A Walk in the Black Forest
- In a 5-quart ice cream freezer, dissolve sugar in mixture of half and half and whipping cream.
- Add salt, vanilla extract, cherry extract, and almond extract.
- Stir well, then freeze in ice cream freezer.
- Remove dasher. Fold in half of the cherries, then half of the brownies, then almonds, followed by remainder of brownies and cherries.
- Freeze to desired consistency.
- Brownie bits: Prepare your favorite recipe of brownies, cool, then chill in refrigerator. Break brownies into small pieces, about 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch. Measure out 4 cups of bits, and return to refrigerator until ready to add to ice cream.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Flourless Black Forest Roulade
- Black forest cake with whipped crea...
- Black pepper-cinnamon honey with fr...
- Black and white tie
- Black pepper mango sorbet
- Colorado black bear cake
- Griddled stone fruit with balsamic....
- Black and white angel food cake
- Black and White Cookies
- Black and white cookies
- Ultra Creamy Black and White Cheese...
- Sugar biscuits with pistachio and d...